Business meetings, project meetings, flight delays, car problems, snow storms, and illness are just a few reasons why one might consider canceling an appointment. Because we typically have a booked schedule and so that it is fair to all of our clients, patients and the therapist we have a very strict NO-SHOW/CANCELLATION policy.
- We require that you cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
- If your appointment time is not cancelled within this time period you will be charged in full for your massage. We understand that unanticipated emergencies and illnesses may occur occasionally so we can be flexible. However, "I forgot", needing to work late, or "my family made plans" is not considered an emergency.
- Your missed appointment must be paid in full prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a "no-show". They will be charged for their "missed appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
Rescheduling an Appointment
All appointments can be changed or rescheduled by contacting your therapist. We understand that life happens and other important events and appointments may need to be scheduled during your pre- arranged appointment time. If your appointment is changed prior to the 24 hour policy you will not be charged and will be rescheduled. However, if you choose to change your appointment during the 24 hour policy you will be charged for the full amount of the session. Every effort will be made to fill the appointment time. If we can fill your appointment time from our wait list you will not be charged.
Your appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others who have appointments following yours.
Depending on how late you arrive, we will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment session. You will be responsible for the full amount of the scheduled session regardless of the length of the treatment you receive.
Please plan accordingly and be on time. We look forward to working with you.
Are you feeling sick? Please call to cancel and reschedule your appointment if you have not been feeling well in the previous 24 hours leading up to your scheduled treatment time. If you have a fever or illness receiving a massage will possibly make your symptoms much worse as well as expose your therapist to the illness.
We are a Wellness clinic and want to preserve the health and wellness of our therapists, patients, and clients.
We can bill many health insurance companies. Please contact us for a current list.
- PLEASE bring your insurance card if you want us to bill your insurance
- PLEASE be prepared with a prescription for massage therapy from your primary care physician in hand upon your initial visit that has the following information:
- Your Name and Date
- Diagnosis Codes
- Duration of Massage Therapy Treatment (ie. 4-6 weeks, or 3 months, etc.)
- Frequency of Massage Therapy treatment (ie. 1-2 times per week, 1 time per month, etc. )
- Physician signature and contact information
Please call your insurance company about your health plan policy for massage therapy benefits. This will help to inform you of all information on your plan, deductible, number of visits, and financial responsibility.